Dedicated to Special Instructor

               

 Ghaveriel Raphael C. Agati
                                                                                                                               October 18, 2022
Dear Sir,
 
     When I reflect on my life, I can see that it would have been very different if I hadn't had you as my science teacher in seventh grade. Although I hope it wouldn't have been detrimental, I am incredibly grateful that I didn't because of how much I could have lost out on. You helped me see possibilities for myself that I never would have considered before, opening my eyes to what I could do and who I could become. It was all I truly knew because I was a little child. I could have been happy with that, but you inspired me to want to explore the world beyond the familiar pastures.

    I can't recall what the other lesson covered. Perhaps it was supposed to be about technology, or space travel, or the environment, but that's not how it turned out. When you were our age, you described the future and your aspirations and dreams for what humanity may become, as well as what you yourself could have been. You shared with us both your accomplishments and your regrets in addition to your achievements. I still recall the details of your life story and how you got to where you were. I suppose no one had really demonstrated to us how to make the connections beforehand, how to progress from being a wide-eyed child to a person who could actually make a difference. I then understood how much was feasible.
     
     Without your guidance, I don't think I could have fulfilled any of the ambitions I had. You altered my perspective on learning and on how I should approach life. I now understand that if I put in enough effort and determination, I can do anything.

                                                                                                                                               Love,
                                                                                                                                                           Ghaveriel

Reference:

Canva, Hero, 2020. Retrieved 11/01/2022.
http://www.canva.com/

Comments

  1. What a great message. Always keep in mind to be grateful for our teacher's efforts on our behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed a heart-warming message! Never forget the importance of everything they sacrificed for us students.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment