Make Others Heart Smile!

    Valentine’s Day celebrates that feeling known as love. Love between lovers (man and his woman) may be the most celebrated kind. But all forms of love are lovely and deserve to be celebrated. Valentine’s Day is celebrated as a way of honoring Saint Valentine, who sacrificed his life for the sake of love. Valentine’s Day stands for love. So, on this Valentine’s Day, if you do not have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, do not start to feel sad. Instead, look through your life to seek those who actually loved you, in all their forms and in all their ways, and thank them for being by your side when you needed them.

    Valentine’s Day celebrates the bond and the relationship between people. It is a day which teaches us how we should express our love, care and respect for anyone who is important in our life. It helps us to feel happy about our loved ones. It also shows the significance of the satisfaction we experience when we are with those who are important to us. I make sure to show my love to the other people that are significant in my life on Valentine’s Day. Today I want to express my gratitude to everyone for being in my life and supporting me when I needed them. First of all, I want to show my gratitude to my parents since the love they have shown me surpasses all other forms of love. I give them credit for shaping me into the person I am today. I gave them presents and wrote them letters that would make them feel better. I then extend my gratitude to my friends. Friends are those who continue to believe in us while others appear to be losing hope in us. Friends are those who can understand to our troubles in a way that our relatives and parents cannot. Thus, every Valentine’s Day every person should thank their friends. Do something for them that they’ll enjoy, appreciate, and find fulfilling.

    Last but not least, as Valentine’s Day is all about love, one should strive to show love to others around them. Do something on Valentine’s Day that will cheer up those around you. Valentine’s Day is all about expressing your love to others and doing things that will help them feel cherished. Spreading love is what Valentine’s Day is all about.


Reference:

Days Of The Year, Valentine's Day, 2023. Retrieved 02/16/2023.
https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/valentines-day/

Comments

Post a Comment