"A Quarter Full of Humbling Experiences"


  Reflecting on this quarter I must say that the experience that I’ve gathered has influenced my growth and my improvement as a whole, it is mainly because I’ve been surrounded with my positive friends that has greatly increased my confidence and helped me get through this quarter. I can honestly say that this shift has benefitted me in more ways than one. I also came to the realization that in order for me to develop, I need to know what or who I genuinely like. My desire to better comprehend and explore who I am was another one of my objectives. It is not an exaggeration to claim that if we put our minds to anything, even the most mundane things may be changed because a change starts with me.

    This quarter is clearly more difficult than the previous ones, and with that in mind, it took me a while to physically and emotionally acclimatize because the material was so challenging. But happily, with the help of my instructors and friends, I was able to conquer it-though not without difficulty. Activities are challenging, especially if I am unfamiliar with them, but I want to congratulate myself for continuing to attempt. Instead of being ashamed that I failed, I am proud of myself for having the bravery to try even if I had some doubts. Overall, despite the difficulties, I still found enjoyment since I think that nothing worthwhile ever comes easily. 

    This quarter was a humbling experience, yet it was still difficult and enjoyable. I was able to broaden my knowledge in a variety of subjects and picked up a lot of knowledge that helped me modify the way I behave. By using this experience, I learnt a few ideas and methods that may or may not have helped me throughout this academic quarter. Placing pressure on ourselves has only led to disaster for us. I have gained the ability to think critically, broadly, and creatively during the previous few months. It supported my intellectual and social development. One of my greatest achievements to far has been making friends along the way. A friend is someone you can confide in without fear of being judged about your difficulties or your secrets. But I think the most significant thing I accomplish is getting to know myself better and realizing that I am the only one who truly understands who I am.

Reference: 
Reedsy, Book, 2023.
Retrieved 04/26/2023.
https://reedsy.com/discovery/blog/book-review-sites

Comments

  1. You did great during this quarter. Continue working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job in succeeding this Quarter, Keep doing great work, Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on surviving the 3rd quarter. I hope you will continue striving in the next quarters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you did great this quarter, Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for surviving another quarter, Mhie!! Goodluckkkk !

    ReplyDelete
  6. remember that trying something you love will all still be worth it and im so proud of you for being so brave!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did well, ghaveriel! i'm proud of u :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! you did well, Ghaveriel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you did great Ghave! one last quarter to go

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment