"The One Who Cared for Me the Most"

    This year has gone by pretty fast, and maybe for some it is quite boring but I say it is not. Many challenges have tested me throughout this year, countless battles that I've yet to conquer but amidst all of these, there is one who stood by my side patiently. She who guided me without a word and showered me with love, she who protects me from the evil of the world, and she is my mother. 

    Mother's day for me is a very special day, of course it is for all of us but it just holds a special place in my heart. I cannot express my love and gratitude towards my mother easily, it is not that I don't want to but it is simply because I tend to shy away. On this day, I can express it freely and easily maybe because of the day but nonetheless I still feel happy to say it. For all the things that they have done they deserve to be honored and pampered on this special day. They deserve to sit back and relax and to enjoy the day, they deserve a break because they are still a human. They may be superheroes in our eyes but they are still human at the end of the day, they get tired. 

    Mother's day is a day for our mothers to relax and the most important of all is for them to be honored because without them we wouldn't survive easily in this world. Their guide is what makes us a better person and for us to navigate ourselves as we go on in our way. They don't get paid enough to deal with us so the least thing we can do is to be grateful and cherish our time together. Life is short and unpredictable so we should make it worth it, we will never know when they will be gone.


Reference: 
©2023 Hearst Magazine Media, Inc., Mother's Day, 2023.
Retrieved 05/17/2023.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodhousekeeping.com%2Fholidays%2Fmothers-day%2Fg4244%2Fmothers-day-quotes%2F&psig=AOvVaw2248Trg-71XXm1OoObTXQx&ust=1684483869894000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CBEQjRxqFwoTCPCZhffNgv8CFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE


Comments