Challenges of Mine

A. My learning/discoveries that I gained from the past activities are the importance of learning those lesson like, we will apply those to our daily life.  

B. I encountered a lot of problem/ challenges like I can't manage my time because I also have chores to do in our house and responsibilities as a son. I can't be a multitask person to do those activities and responsibilities in just one day. It's too hard for me as a student, to in this kind situation since my studies is not just the task I need to finished as well as the house chores, that's why I'm having a hard time to accomplish my activities because I can't really manage my time.

C. I address these challenges by knowing those/ identifying those stuffs who keeps on bothering me and I'll always find ways to overcome and surpass those problems I'm facing with.

D. Moving on, I will still continue to pursue my dreams/ goals because I won't let my problems stop me to continue achieve what I want and want I want to be. Barriers are barriers. Dreams are dreams.


Reference:

Getty, Lack of Time, 2022. Retrieved 11/01/2022.
https://www.istockphoto.com/vector/male-student-learning-before-exams-or-writing-test-gm1300497170-392806890?phrase=student%20studying%20hard

Comments

  1. Continue to be wise, Mr. Agati, and congratulations on overcoming all struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to know that you addressed your challenges well, Ghaveriel! Goodluck on your next journey:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment