Him: Juvenile Warrior


    One of the most difficult things to accomplish is to describe myself, but it's also fascinating to do so. I think that our traits, "be they positive or negative" define who we are to the outside world. People can have different perspectives on my personality depending on what they want to see in me, and that's okay. I would therefore identify myself in terms of the several paradigms I view myself from. Every day, my family and I pray to God for strength to endure whatever is coming our way.

    First, let me introduce myself. I am Ghaveriel Raphael C. Agati, 15 years old. Well I'm not so spoiled, if they like me, I like them too. If they don't like me, then I suppose I don't either. That's how I always act, depending on who you are and how you treat me. I consider myself to be the artist of my life, and I see life as an art form. Whatever life throws at me, I strive to keep it as colorful and upbeat as I can. I am a passionate and a curious person. Curious to know what life is all about and what it holds in the future. No matter what is happening, I want to keep a smile on my face because it gives me energy. Besides, I grew raised in a multicultural neighborhood. I am an extrovert, so I enjoy interacting with others and learning about their lives and cultures. This makes me happy and cheerful.

    I am also dependable yet extremely irritable. If I'm not understood well, I become agitated. I get very irritated internally, but that doesn't show in my behavior. However, I would like to modify this personality flaw a little because  my friends and dear ones often do not notice that I have some troubles.  Good or bad, this is me, trying to contemplate the world as it is, revealing it's true colors.   I think that since life is a gift, it should be handled with love, care, and respect.


Reference:

N/A

Comments

  1. Good Job, Keep Up the good work and goodluck on your studies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is about creating ourselves. Always be yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is rare, yet brave for someone to willingly step up front and reveal their own shortcomings and flawed characteristics. It never fails to inspire me when people embrace their flaws and try to overcome those that they lack and those that hinder them from glorious success. I hope to get to know you much, much better, and I hope to reciprocate the amount and quality of inspiration, or even more than which you have impressed upon me. It is of great pleasure and honor to meet you through this blog, and to have met such a self-reflective and down-to-earth person is always a nice breeze of cool air.

    Soar in flying colors, always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment