Don't Quit

    I can look back on the semester and see a number of experiences that positively impacted my overall development and improvement. It was a million times better in the second quarter. This is because I've been able to gather more friends that has a positive with me, which has given me more confidence. I can honestly say that this change has improved me a lot and it has a significant impact on my academic performance this quarter.

    The second quarter of the school year was an emotional rollercoaster for me. At first, learning how to study for tests was one of my major problems, but as I figured that out, I discovered a lot about myself. By helping me learn what approaches to studying work best for me, this experience has improved my ability to learn. However, there are now additional stories to read, puzzles to solve involving math, discoveries to be made, and HTML tag to finish. On the other hand, my problems have become worse this time, and I'm a pain, so this isn't the end of it. The task I find most difficult is rushing through all the necessary duties, activities, and obligations. My original creative thought has grown and is no longer constrained by established limitations. Reasoning, systems thinking, problem solving, and decision-making all go hand in hand. Throughout the second quarter of this academic year, I have learned them from experiences both inside and outside the classroom. I've learnt how to see problems, understand how various environments and societies operate, apply logic, and ultimately reach decisions that are responsible and effective. I was anxious about the workload and the pressure to succeed as well as enthusiastic about the new experiences. I admit that I have made a lot of mistakes and have occasionally doubted my abilities when I received the grade, but we must work harder and I cannot claim that this quarter was simple. I am grateful to my friends and classmates for taking the time to teach and enlighten me on various topics; without them, it would have been even harder than it already was.

    Last but not least, the second quarter was a rewarding and difficult experience. I gained a lot of new knowledge and improved my knowledge of many different disciplines and I changed my habits for the better. We also learn how to manage our time when participating in some of the activities and learning some tips and tricks to make it easy and we must not pressure ourselves. I have developed in a variety of ways over the past few months, including intellectually and socially. Academically speaking, I took rigorous courses that forced me to think creatively and broadly, which I am confident will help me in the near future.

Reference:
N/A

Comments

  1. It's very commendable that your friends played a huge part in your development this quarter. Good job, Ghaveriel!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I was glad you found true friends along your journey. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on surviving the 2nd quarter Gab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment